Whether you are a student trying to pin point your English proficiency level, or a language educator seeking a better solution for your students, Connectere provides the right measurement solutions.
Your TOEFL scores can:
- Let you stand out in job opportunities with leading global organizations that value candidates who can speak and write well in English;
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate with co-workers and clients coming from various countries and cultures;
- Cause a positive effect in hiring decisions and employment opportunities;
- Create new opportunites within a company.
Click on the tab that interest you and fit your purpose.
The TOEFL Junior® tests, intended for students ages 11+, provide real insight into your students’ English communication skills to help you make the best decisions and guide them on a path to success.
To better meet the expectations of English-language programs worldwide, the TOEFL Junior tests are available in two testing modes and measure a range of skills:
- TOEFL Junior Standard test — a paper-delivered test that measures Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, and Language Form and Meaning. The TOEFL Junior Standard test is currently available in over 50 countries around the world.
- TOEFL Junior Comprehensive test — a computer-delivered test that measures Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, Speaking and Writing. The TOEFL Junior Comprehensive test is being introduced in phases in various locations around the world.
The TOEFL Primary tests are the first step on a student’s path to reaching his or her full potential. The tests measure students’ English communication skills and progress in English classes — and provide meaningful feedback about their abilities to both you and their parents.
The TOEFL Primary tests are designed to:
- Assess the general English-language proficiency of young students ages 8+
- Provide a snapshot of each student’s ability in listening, reading and speaking
- Support teaching and learning by giving information about students’ abilities in relation to a widely accepted international standard
The redesigned SAT Suite of Assessments is an integrated system made up of these tests:
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
- PSAT 8/9
The tests measure the same skills and knowledge in ways that make sense for different grade levels, so it’s easier for students, parents, and educators to monitor student progress.
The SAT tests are designed to:
- Measure the essential ingredients for college and career readiness and success, as shown by research.
- Have a stronger connection to classroom learning.
- Inspire productive practice.
The Criterion® Online Writing Evaluation service is a web-based, instructor-led writing tool that helps students plan, write and revise their essays. It gives them immediate diagnostic feedback and more opportunities to practice writing at their own pace. The Criterionservice gives instructors and administrators at schools, universities and institutions a comprehensive writing solution to help improve student outcomes by freeing up valuable classroom time to concentrate on higher level writing skills and areas of improvement.
The Criterion service offers:
- Immediate, automated scoring and diagnostic review
- Alignment to Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- A new Peer Review Tool that allows peer groups to view and comment on each other’s work
- In-depth customizable reports — both student and group reports for two kinds of valuable performance data
- Embedded teacher comments and student/teacher dialog boxes
- Hundreds of topics in the Criterion library for instructors to choose from
- A Writer’s Handbook (available for Elementary, Middle School, High School, College and English Language Learning levels, as well as in Spanish/English, Simplified Chinese/English, Japanese/English and Korean/English)
- Unlimited and convenient access — log in anytime, anywhere there is Internet access
- Compatibility across multiple operating platforms, including iPad® tablets